Thursday, May 26, 2011

Farewell to Spring Quarter

I have been so uninspired lately as far as blogging goes. Maybe now that the quarter has finished, I will be able to relax a little bit and get some inspiration back.


I turned in my last final paper and attended my last class of the quarter today. In all honestly, I felt a little sad. My two classes (Human Rights and the Role of Women & Theories of Non-Violence 2) were some of the best classes I've taken. That leaves me with only three more classes and an internship until I graduate (hopefully in March!). Luckily, I'm pretty excited about the classes I have lined up and the possible internships I've been interviewing for.


I leave next week for five weeks in South America and am looking forward to the change in scenery and culture. I think it will be a much needed break and an incredible experience.


Well, trip planning and internship interview preparing await, so I'm off.

1 comment:

Mandy and Nate said...

Oh a trip sounds lovely.. And you deserve one.. Hope you guys have fun and enjoy yourself.. Please do some relaxing for me..