Monday, August 10, 2009

Sister's Weekend


The Science Museum of Minnesota had a huge Titanic exhibit that I really wanted to see, so over the 24th Nic and I flew out. I've spent quite a bit of time in Minnesota over the years visiting Danette. This time, Robyn and Dejan decided to drive down so we could all spend the weekend together. I hadn't seen either sister in a year, and we hadn't all been together for two, so it was great to spend some quality time together, especially since I spend hours on the phone with both of them each week! Hopefully the boys didn't get too bored. :)

PS the Science Museum of Minnesota ROCKS! I could go again every time I visit and never get bored!


Robyn and Danette


Nic examining my eyes at the science museum


Cute Robyn and Dejan taking a break from bowling


This is what I will look like in nine years :)


Danette showing off her bowling skills

4 comments:

Shari Baker said...

Looks and sounds like fun. Aren't sisters the greatest?

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

It looks like you had a great time. I had never really noticed much of a resemblence between the three of you but did in the first picture. Fun. :)

Michelle said...

Yay for sisters!

Hey, are your eyes bacteria free? Yay for that, too!

Jon and Annalisa said...

Unbelievable how much the three of you look alike! Glad you had a great trip!