Friday, July 10, 2009

It's Never a Good Thing...

Might have to get used to this look for a little while.

...when the optometrist looks into your eyes and tells you that your contact looks like a petri dish….a petri dish that’s been growing bacteria for weeks.

It seems I didn’t make it back from Africa completely bacteria-free.

Luckily (and hopefully!) all it will take is a few days in glasses, a new set of contacts, a new contact case, and some allergy drops (because apparently, my eyes don't like whatever bacteria stowed away in my contact case).

This does nothing to help my irrational fear of optometrists.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Ohhh, I hope it clears up soon. That doesn't sound like fun. You look adorable in your glasses though. ;)

kriddlec said...

Good thing your glasses make you look sassy! Hey! We have the same blog background at the moment? Is that okay? :)

Love you!

Robyn said...

You are so cute with the specks - hope it clears up soon.

Michelle said...

Oh no! That does not make me want to go to the optometrist! Remember when they said I had ghost veins? Yeah, I'm feeling your pain! Good luck!