Monday, February 02, 2009

25 Random Things About Me

I wrote 25 random things about me for facebook, so I figured I would post it here as well.

1. I’ve broken my left wrist three times.

2. My brother ran over my ankle with a car when I was in 5th grade….twice (I hopped out of the moving car and tripped. He ran over it, and thought he was still on it, so he backed back over it). Nobody at school believed me because it didn’t break.

3. I am terrified of going down (ladders, hills, etc)…and spiders.

4. I got my Bachelors degree in three years.

5. I would like to work for the UN someday.

6. I grew up with a lot of pets, and loved them, but I never want to have pets again.

7. Throughout the past few years, I have gained an incredible sense of smell (I get it from my mom). It drives me crazy because a lot of smells are overpowering and make me nauseous now.

8. In all honesty, I don’t really want a wedding…I would much rather elope.

9. I also don’t ever want diamonds.

10. I don’t own a TV and sort of hope I never do again.

11. I hate most vegetables, but force myself to eat them in the hopes that someday I will learn to like them.

12. I feel I’m a good public speaker and would love to give inspirational speeches for a living.

13. I am very goal oriented and have to have something to be working toward.

14. I typically get along with boys far better than girls.

15. I have a horrible memory.

16. I used to love cooking, but now that my kitchen is the size of a closet, I never do it anymore.

17. I keep waiting for the day when I’ll feel like I’m an adult (I’m 26).

18. I hate making decisions.

19. I have an unexplained hatred for U2.

20. I make my bed every morning, and then when it’s time for bed, I pull those blankets off and use other ones to sleep with. When I don’t make my bed in the morning, it drives me crazy all day long.

21. I love shoes (especially heels) and have way too many pairs.

22. I like sushi, but only if I cut it up into smaller pieces…otherwise it makes me gag.

23. I have never mastered the skill of using chopsticks even though I’ve tried countless times.

24. If I laugh too hard or too long, my jaw locks up.

25. It has taken me HOURS to come up with this list (although to my defense I am busy doing other things as well).

No comments: