Friday, January 02, 2009

Reflecting on 2008



As I was looking through my old resolutions yesterday and trying to decide what my new ones should be, I reflected on 2008 and all that happened. I can’t believe how quickly the last year passed and how much my life changed (new job, home, etc).

Some highlights from 2008:
• Traveled to Mexico
• Got a job at the YWCA
• Moved to Salt Lake City
• Got a new nephew
• Traveled to Boise for the first time
• Traveled to San Antonio for the first time
• Traveled to Pocatello a few times to spend time with family
• Traveled to Sand Hollow
• Hiked to the top of Grandeur
• Paid off my car
• Got a visit from Robyn and Dejan
• Read over 30 books
• Planned an event that 1,000 people attended
• Took the GRE
• Started learning Swahili
• Bought plane tickets to Africa

2009 is already shaping up to be a big year with the Africa trip and the possibility of me going back to school to take a few classes. I just hope it’s as great as 2008.

No comments: