Monday, August 06, 2012

Most of You Already Know This...

...but I did it!
















It was such a crazy experience, and I'm so glad I got a video because I honestly don't remember much about it. Sensory overload I suppose. I was surprisingly calm in the plane, and as we got to the door to jump, I just remember thinking how strange it was because I wasn't worried or scared at all. I just thought, "well, here we go" and rolled on out.

It didn't turn me into an adrenaline junkie, and I don't feel the need to go again, but if the opportunity presented itself, I would go again. For someone who used to be scared to death of skydiving, I think that's quite an accomplishment. :)

1 comment:

Shari Baker said...

Well, picture and video are always fun and the smile on your face says, "this is fun". I'm hoping to take part in the same experience some day. So cool. Good job!