Thursday, November 17, 2011

The End Is In Sight...

On Tuesday I attended my last class at DU. Today I finished and printed off my last term paper for grad school. Tomorrow I will turn it in and study for my Statistics final on Saturday. After that, I will be completely done with classes at DU. I will just have to finish up my internship in January and possibly take an online Spanish class if it turns out I failed the language proficiency exam, and then I will be officially finished. It seems so crazy that it's already time to start seriously job hunting. What happened to the last two years? 

3 comments:

Krystle Bassett said...

Oh my goodness! This is SUPER HAPPY to think about! I will keep my fingers crossed that you will pass the Spanish exam.

Espanol is muy bueno, si? Fantastico!

Mandy and Nate said...

Can't believe your almost done.. that is great.. Glad it went by fast..

Anonymous said...

Cassi I'm so excited for you that you've finished up classes at DU! I'm sure you'll do great on your language proficiency exam. Good luck with everything! :) Jana