Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reason For My Blogging Absence

Remember this post about giving up a great opportunity for the chance to follow my dreams? Well, it seems that I made the right decision!

I was just accepted into grad school at the University of Denver and will be moving to Denver in March! I will be getting my M.A. in International and Intercultural Communications with an emphasis in human rights. I couldn't have found a more perfect program since it's a hybrid between their communications school and their international school.

I'm slightly overwhelmed with everything I have to do before I go, but I'm very excited to see where 2010 will take me!

3 comments:

Shari Baker said...

I'm seriously so excited for you. You're so ambitious and I wish you the best of luck in this new journey!

Mandy and Nate said...

Congrats!! What fun you will have. Let do lunch for sure before you leave.

Robyn said...

So proud of you for taking the leap. You'll do great!