Monday, June 08, 2009

Photos

Okay, so I've updated my photos. First are Kruger National Park, then Cape Town, then our safari in Maasai Mara, and then our time in Thika. We have a TON of photos, so I tried to just grab a good sampling.

Disclaimer: There are photos inlcuded which contain babboons mating, a lioness eating a wildabeast, and a lion eating a giraffe. Consider yourself warned. :)

Annalisa, I included multiple warthog pictures for you. I have many more. :)

Thanks to Dejan for letting me borrow his Flickr account since it has unlimited space.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME photos! Can't wait to see more!!

Danette said...

oops...that 'anonymous' comment was from me... :)

Jon and Annalisa said...

Just the fact that those photos are off YOUR camera and not National Geographic is so unbelievable to me. These are amazing and you look gorgeous. You all look so happy. I’m probably going to need to print and frame a warthog picture. I look forward to being able to sit a go through all your thousands of pictures. Neat neat neat!